09 May 2012

D4

I have only tried this variety once.  The durian seller did told me, this fruit pales in comparison to many other durians.  Well, I just want to know what it is like, thus... yea, no more 2nd time.  In fact, I am soooo unmotivated to even blog on this... but well, just.... force a few words out.


Visual

It has this slightly, mango or soursop shape, fine thorns, brownish shell, long stem/stalk.  There you go.


Typically
What can I write here?  Seems nothing so typical.  Oh ya, very few seeds.. errrr (I don't know what to say).

Texture, Taste, Aroma (Flesh)
Soft watery flesh, bland tasting, no character, no body, no...nothing.  Just creamy looking color, that may deceive would be consumer.


Choosing
Next!



Hint
(try only if you really are so curious why I'm so lost here)

Personally

Must I really express anything?  Can I opt for Thai durian?



Oh gosh.... I'm evil!  1/10!

------------------
(Hey, I could be TOTALLY wrong here... afterall, it was the one and only time i tried it.  But as the seller told me, it is not a worthy durian).

 D4 (Whole fruit)
D4 (Inside)



No comments:

Post a Comment